Membership Members Training Programs Financing Publications Legislative Tools Links Corporate Partners


Rural Water Fleet Program - Frequently Asked Questions

Who is Eligible

1) Rural and municipal water and wastewater systems of any size who are members of the Minnesota Rural Water Association.

2) Associate Members of Minnesota Rural Water Association.

3) Vehicles must be titled in the system or company name, not an individual, and retained for two (2) years.


How to Purchase Hassle Free

(Recommended): Factory order your new vehicle from Rural Water Fleet Central and have the vehicle delivered through your local dealer for inspection and service. There is no additional cost for this service. This purchase point allows you to build the vehicle you desire and utilize your local dealer for delivery. You may also order by calling 888-273-0540: Tenvoorde Ford, Bob Aanenson - Fleet Department.


Needed Documentation:

Certification of Membership and Eligibility from the Minnesota Rural Water Association.

Fleet number: AH311 / 56A (Need to Request from MRWA) - e-mail us: or call: 800-367-6792.

Researching Dealer Invoices:

Fleet Discounts are generally off of the Manufacturers Invoice Price. When ordering through Rural Water Fleet Central your quote will be itemized. You may also check out independent sources such as:  Kelly Blue Book at

My local dealer does not know anything about fleet discounts. What can I do?

Many local dealers are not familiar with the VIP Fleet pricing process. We suggest you use Rural Water Fleet Central at to order the vehicle and have it delivered through your local dealer. For more information, you may also call 888-273-0540 and ask for Bob Aanenson - Fleet Department.

Can I purchase off the lot?

Factory ordering the vehicle is the preferred method to ensure accurate fleet pricing, however a vehicle may be purchased off the lot.

Is financing available?

Yes, financing and leasing is available under this program.

I am an associate member of Minnesota Rural Water Association can my company purchase under this program?

Yes, if your company is an associate member of the Minnesota Rural Water Association or a corporate partner of the National Rural Water Association, you simply need to obtain a Certification of Eligibility.

Who Do I call for more information?

Minnesota Rural Water Association:  800-367-6792

Rural Water Fleet Central Tenvoorde Ford Bob Aanenson: 888-273-0540

Click to get a free quote

Back to Top
Copyright © 2013 Minnesota Rural Water Association. All Rights Reserved.
Member of National Rural Water Association
Minnesota Rural Water Association, 217 12th Avenue SE, Elbow Lake, MN 56531
Ph: 800-367-6792  *  Fx: 218-685-5272  *